Monday, September 27, 2010

New Group Buying Sites

Apparently Groupon and Living Social are old news...

Just to make sure I'm doing my due diligence to save y'all money, here are some newish sites (or new to me, at least) that I wanted to pass along!

Tippr - this site is similar to Groupon and Living Social, except there's 3 deals per day! Available in 11 cities. Bonus - if you click my link and sign up, you get $5 towards your first Tippr purchase!

Eversave - another group saving site, Eversave is available in 57 cities! Deals last from 24 hours to a few days, and run the gamut - cooking classes, online merchants and more! Get $5 just for setting up an account!

BuyWithMe - bummed that this isn't available yet in my city, but it is available in 11 other cities!

SocialBuy - this site looks pretty cool - the daily deal in Los Angeles when I checked was $50 off concert tickets for Roger Waters from Pink Floyd! Might offer more diverse choices than Groupon or LivingSocial. Available in 15 cities.

Adility Daily Deal - available in 45 cities - very similar to Groupon and Living Social.

Woot! - allegedly started the "daily deal" phenomenon, Woot! is an online store sells merchandise for one day only. Most of it is tech stuff, but I just found a queen memory foam mattress for $300. Since it's stuff instead of experiences, you do have to pay for shipping, but it looks awesome!

While I love all these money-saving sites, I do wonder about the group-buying bubble. Will these companies have the same fate as pets.com (yeah, remember that?)? Only time will tell, I suppose.

In any case, get the deals while they're hot! Does anyone else have other sites they like to use?

4 comments:

  1. SavvyTown.com (www.savvytown.com) - they're focus is on wellness & healthy eating establishments. They just launched a week ago in Charlotte, NC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. www.madmonkeydeals.com is a new one too and you can make tons of money, by buying coupons and having your friends buy coupons! I dont usually get caught into this stuff but its legit!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice information thank you for sharing this info
    Groobers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing this nice information about this topic on your blog, it is very informatics info thank for this blog
    Big Height

    ReplyDelete