Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Cupboard Clean-Out

So it looks like next week's ingredients will be the same. My husband and I had a crazy busy week and ended up not really making any of the dinners we had on hand, but instead just sandwiches, soups and quesadillas. Not the healthiest, but we made it through. Thus I didn't need to menu plan for this week. Here is how I plan to incorporate the ingredients into next weeks meals:

Sundried tomatoes/Panko: Added them with a little mozzarella cheese, and some Italian seasoning to stuff chicken breast. Then breading the breast with the Panko bread crumbs and baking.

Cashews: Adding them to some canned chicken I have on hand (yay! for a bonus ingredient) along with some dried cranberries and mayo for chicken salad sandwiches.

Next week I'll post ingredients for the next challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment