Thursday, May 21, 2009

Paying You to Buy a Book?



You read that right! Would you be interested in someone paying you if you read a book that gave you ideas on how to save money? I found a great book called "10,001 Ways to Live Large on a Small Budget" written by the people at WiseBread. They have partnered with Ebates.com to give you a $15 rebate on their $10 book when you buy it on Amazon.com. Amazing, right? I should get it by the end of the week, and I'll give you a review when I get it.




What is Ebates? It's an online store that gives you cash back on purchases you make through them at some of your favorite online shopping sites, like Macy's, J. Crew, Nordstrom -they have over 1,000 stores. They mail you a check every month with the money you earn by buying things you would have purchased anyway. I signed up for it with the WiseBread promotion, and I'll let you know how that goes, too!


Anyone out there use Ebates or a site like it? Thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. Hey BudgetBabe,

    Thanks for mentioning our book! For everyone else, you can get more info about the Wise Bread / Ebates promotion here.

    http://www.wisebread.com/ebates/

    ReplyDelete