Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Tax Day Freebies

Well, it's April 15th - Tax Day. Congratulations to all of my friends in accounting! But I thought I'd pass on some tips for free food to ease tax time for all of us:

1) Taco Del Mar - free taco today! You have to go to their website, click on Free Taco link, give them your email address, and print your 1099 Free Taco Form. A little bit of work, but perhaps worth it for a free dinner!

2) Cinnabon - free Cinnabites from 5-8 PM at participating Cinnabon locations!

3) Dunkin Donuts - free donut with the purchase of any size coffee!

I went to the company websites to check it out, and Dunkin Donuts was the only one not advertising the free donut. But everything else checked out! Happy Tax Day and bon appetit!

1 comment:

  1. melissa - i love your blog. :) it made me smile b'c it is so you. and just a bit sad b'c it has been way too long!

    ReplyDelete