Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Redecorating the Bedroom for $50 or Less!

My dog sleeps on my bed. I know some of you out there are probably rolling your eyes or wondering how I do it. My husband and I were tricked by our dog when she was a puppy, thinking she was so cute and she'd grow out of it. Well, 50 pounds and 3 years later, she still sleeps with us. It is really cute when you wake up and she's sleeping next to you, or when her kisses become your alarm clock on weekends. But she definitely wreaks havoc on our comforter. Black dog + white comforter = bad news. We were in the market for a new comforter but definitely didn't have a couple hundred dollars to spend.

Enter Target. As I was walking up and down the aisles for a garment bag, lo and behold, I found their bedding section. They had solid duvets on sale for $20 all sizes! I picked up a King chocolate brown and a new pillow - voila! A whole new look for my bedroom for under $50! The sale on the duvets ends on Saturday, so if you're in the market for a new comforter, hurry!


My new bed/pillow - cute, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment